Foodbuzz Banner

Find What You're Looking For

Friday, July 27, 2012

Recipe Swap: Berry White Popsicles



One of the things that I love about food blogging is the ability to network. Seeing ideas for new kitchen adventures and getting to know those that have the same excitement and passion that I do for the kitchen is wonderful. This recipe is from Nichole, The Cookaholic Wife


When I received her blog in the swap, I was downright giddy. I love her blog and she's a wonderful lady that I've had the opportunity of getting to know. With the ridiculously hot temperatures lately, I used my power of choice to hit up the dessert section. As soon as I saw these popsicles, I knew I had a winner. You can't beat the mix of popsicle and real fruit. I'm calling these pictures rustic. What better way to photograph a popsicle then in the hands of a three year old?



Ingredients
2/3 cup whole milk
1 tbsp. honey
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2/3 cup chopped berries

Directions
In a bowl or large measuring cup, whisk milk, honey and vanilla. Be sure to scrape the sides and bottom. Add the berries to the mixture and fill popsicle molds. Freeze for at least 4 hours. 

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio