Foodbuzz Banner

Find What You're Looking For

Friday, December 2, 2011

Parmesan Potato Halves


Time flies. I can't believe that the weekend is already here. If you're looking for a quick recipe that is done in a snap, this is the recipe for you. Within twenty minutes, I tracked down this recipe using my phone, prepped, and done. I even ate the potato skins - which I never do - and they were absolutely delicious. Happy weekend one and all. Any big plans?

Ingredients
4 medium-size baking potatoes
2 T. margarine
1/4 t. dried basil or oregano
4 T. grated parmesan cheese
paprika

Directions
Scrub potatoes and cut in half lengthwise. Place margarine in a pie plate and microwave on high 40 seconds or until melted. Dip cut-side of potatoes in margarine. Sprinkle with basil, cheese and paprika.

In a glass baking dish, arrange potatoes in a circle; microwave on high 10 to 12 minutes, rotating twice during cooking, or until center can be easily pierced with a fork.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice quick recipe. It really sounds delicious. I'm new to your blog, so I decided to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio