Foodbuzz Banner

Find What You're Looking For

Monday, April 2, 2012

Chocolate Sauce

Well, I've done it. I've created a monster. I didn't intend to do it. I bought the chocolate milk to mix with my coffee, honestly. On a whim, I gave some to DJ when he was whining that he wanted his apple juice (which we had none of in the house.) 



Yesterday, DJ requested his chocolate milk. I went to the refrigerator and it was bare...of course it would be, I haven't been home to grocery shop. Don't even get me started on the amount of laundry that I have to catch up on - yikes. So I decided to improvise and whip up some chocolate sauce to put in 2% milk we had. I'll let my toughest critic speak for himself...
Trying it out...
and it's good!

Ingredients
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla


Directions
In a small saucepan over low heat, heat chocolate chips and whipping cream, stirring constantly. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and sauce is smooth. Stir in vanilla. 

Source:
About.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio