Foodbuzz Banner

Find What You're Looking For

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Peanut Butter Banana Quesadillas



Peanut Butter. I have trouble looking at it in raw form. I blame it on the fact that when I worked as a paraprofessional after DJ was born, I lived on peanut butter sandwiches. They were perfect for what I needed - a quick and easy lunch. 


Now, if someone told me that I needed to eat a whole peanut butter sandwich,  I don't know that I'd be able to do it. Maybe if it was a contest for a million dollars. Or a fundraiser. Have I ever mentioned how many pies in the face I have taken for fundraisers? A lot. There's something about smashing a cream pie in your teacher's face that motivates students to donate. Heated peanut butter and I still get along quite well. DJ loves these too. What three year old doesn't like to dip?


  • Ingredients
  • 1 teaspoon butter
  • 1 (10 inch) flour tortilla
  • 2 tablespoons peanut butter
  • 1/2 banana, sliced
  • 2 tablespoons grape jelly


Directions

Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Spread one side of the tortilla with peanut butter. Arrange banana on top of peanut butter. Fold tortilla in half so that the peanut butter and banana is on the inside. 

Place folded tortilla in the skillet, and heat 2 minutes on each side, until lightly browned. Slice into wedges, and dip in the jelly to serve.


Source: Allrecipes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio