Foodbuzz Banner

Find What You're Looking For

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Two Ingredient Oven Ribs





"You can't eat anything that scratches backwards on New Years Day, it's a sign of backward progress."


I can still hear my mom saying that. She has a knack for interesting sayings and phrases. Last year, I found this delicious sweet and sour sauce to accompany pork. This year, I bring to you a two ingredient rib recipe that is baked in the oven that will have people going something like, "Wow, these are the most delicious ribs I've ever eaten." I like to hear things like mmmm, best ever, and absolutely delicious when people eat my food. 


Ingredients
Pork ribs
1 bottle, barbecue sauce
1/2 cup orange juice. 


Directions
Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. 


In a 9x13 pan, mix bottle of barbecue sauce and orange juice. Place ribs in pan and using tongs, flip to coat. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and put into oven. 


Depending on the amount of ribs, total cooking time can be as short as two hours or as long as four hours. Half way through cooking, flip ribs using tongs. 


Source:  Cooking for Engineers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio