Foodbuzz Banner

Find What You're Looking For

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Drunken Alaskan Crab Legs


Whoa - hold the presses - move all of the blog posts back a day in the schedule. You HAVE to try these crab legs. I love Outback Steakhouse, but even with the specials that they run, it is still just a treat for special occasions. 

If I had my way, I'd have crab legs every night - but that's also if I had a maid, a chauffeur, and a butler. Unfortunately, I am not made of money and have none of those things. Thanks to a sale on crab legs at Aldi's and a delicious recipe from Emeril (BAM!), I was able to enjoy the most delicious crab legs I've had in quite some time. 

Ingredients

  • 3 bottles premium ale
  • lemons, cut in 1/2
  • 1 head garlic, split in 1/2
  • 3 pounds Alaskan king crab legs, split
  • Drawn butter, for serving

Directions

To a large stockpot with a steamer insert, add beer, lemons and garlic and bring to a boil. Add crab legs and cover. Steam for 5 minutes or until crab is cooked through. Serve with drawn butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio