Foodbuzz Banner

Find What You're Looking For

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Still here...

Another year has flown by. Yesterday I celebrated my 29th birthday. It was great to have a good meal - Dan grilled steak with mashed potatoes and corn - that I didn't have to cook. I have finally rubbed off on my sister - who has started an interest in learning to cook and bake. Yay! She is actually coming over tomorrow to make cookies for DJ's birthday party on Sunday. I can't believe that my little boy is going to be three. How the time passes.  

With my sisters new-found interest in cooking and baking, I have a new revitalized enthusaism for getting back to sharing recipes. I became so wrapped up in numbers and getting my blog out there that I forgot the whole reason behind this blog - as a place to put recipes so that my family and friends could feel encouraged to try new recipes in the kitchen. Any traffic that I have is only out of sheer luck and someone searching for Cheeseburger and Fries casserole...and my sister trying to find simple recipes to make. 


Stay tuned my friends (and Maria), the recipes will be starting again tomorrow. 
So until tomorrow...have a good day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio