Foodbuzz Banner

Find What You're Looking For

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

RecycleBank


How would you like coupons for products that you use daily like Coke, Kraft, or Ziploc just to name a few?  Love to shop? How about coupons from Macy's, Dicks, Sears or Bloomingdales.

Today, I'd like to talk about RecycleBank. Recyclebank is a program that rewards members for making eco-friendly decisions, like recycling, for points. I signed up on Saturday of this past weekend. Already, I have earned 280 points from watching small movie clips and answering questions. I have already bought a $2 off Kashi cereal coupon that I redeemed at Rite Aid. The cereal was on sale for $3. With my $2 off coupon, I only paid $1. I saved 67%. Not bad...not bad at all. I now have my eyes on a Buy two, get two coupon for Alpo. We all know how much Duke loves it. Not a dog lover? Don't worry - they have Friskies coupons for your whiskered friends.

Click here to register for RecycleBank and start earning points and rewards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio