Foodbuzz Banner

Find What You're Looking For

Monday, December 27, 2010

BLT Roll-Ups

I would love, love, love to host a holiday party. However, with my craptastic stove, that is just not a possibility. When I asked my sister-in-law what I could bring to Christmas, she said to bring an appetizer. The first place that I went to was Annie's Eats. That's when I found these BLT roll-ups. They were perfect. The tomato and lettuce made for a wonderful, festive presentation. I did not include the ranch dressing, but they were great as is. The best part, they were gone in ten minutes flat. Hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

BLT Roll-Ups
Ingredients:
3 8- or 9-inch flour tortillas
3 oz. cream cheese, softened
1-2 tbsp. Ranch dressing
6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled (I used turkey bacon)
1/2 cup shredded lettuce
1 large tomato, diced
Ranch dressing for dipping, if desired

Directions:
Lay all three tortillas out flat on a work surface. Combine the cream cheese and 1-2 tablespoons Ranch dressing in a small bowl and mix until smooth. Divide between the tortillas and spread in a thin, even layer over each. Sprinkle a third of the bacon, lettuce and tomato over each tortilla. Starting at one edge, roll each tortilla up tightly into a spiral shaped log. Slice each log into 1-inch sections, and serve with Ranch dressing for dipping, if desired.

Source: Annie's Eats, adapted from Chomping the Big Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio