Foodbuzz Banner

Find What You're Looking For

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Menu Plan - Week of 10/22

Hello! How are you? I'm doing fantastic - and no, that isn't sarcasm. I am loving my new job. I get to spend more time with the little man and am actually finding myself in the kitchen more consistently. I've trained on all three of my rotating shifts - which feels wonderful to be done! I love working alongside the cooks and chefs. I'm in hog heaven. Speaking of the little man, how handsome was he on school picture day?


In other fun and exciting news, I had a pretty awesome reaction to hair dye. For only being 30, I am quite gray. A head of gray hair is something that I'm just not ready for, so I have dyed my hair for the past several years. I blame the use of a new and different brand for the skin falling off my face at the scalp line. Nice way to start a new job, right? Hi. I'm Lisa. My face is not falling off and I do not have some contagious disease, I promise.


For the first time in weeks, I was able to sit down and actually plan a week of meals. A little different than in the past, I'm including the recipes that I plan to try to breakfasts and lunches this week. Hope that you have wonderful things planned. I'm looking forward to DJ's first trip to the pumpkin patch today. I'll be sure to share some pictures of our adventure! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

Plan for Week of October 22nd - in no particular order. 

Breakfast
Apple Bagel Sandwiches with Whipped Pumpkin Spread

Hot Fudge Brownie Larabars (so I don't stuff my face with samples in the kitchen!)

Lunch
Turkey Salad Wraps


Dinners
Ground Beef Stew

Pan Roasted Chicken with Maple-Mustard Dill Sauce
Stuffed Pork Sandwiches
Chicken Chop Suey

Beer Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio