Foodbuzz Banner

Find What You're Looking For

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Menu Plan

Happy Birthday week to me! By the end of it, I will be another year older and hopefully wiser. I am so excited to make my birthday treat of choice and share it with you on Thursday!

I know that I promised to share a sweet treat with you yesterday, but there are times when things just don't work out - like not setting up in the refrigerator and staying gloopy. Disappointing. I will be trying the recipe again with a different type of chocolate and hope that it will work. The bathroom floor that my neighbor got the grout for is definitely NOT a disappointment. It looks sweet. Take a look: 



For meals this week, I am taking it easy on myself and firing up the crockpot. I tried cooking at the end of the work day and have to admit that it was unsuccessful. We ate so late and I was miserable by the time I ate, cleaned up, and got the little man in bed for the night.  

Monday: Chicken Noodle Soup
Tuesday: Parmesan Honey Pork Roast
Wednesday: Creamy Crockpot Spaghetti
Thursday: Beer Braised Beef Short Ribs
Friday: Pizza
Weekend: CranApple Pork Chops and Chicken Pot Au Feu

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and even more for commenting! You just made my day!

      Delete

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio