Foodbuzz Banner

Find What You're Looking For

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Menu Plan - Week of 9/24

Wow...did that week really just happen?

Several very important things happened: 
1.) I turned 30. It was just a normal day where I found out that I wouldn't be able to go for a promotion. At least there was my homemade ice cream cake to lessen my sorrows...

2.) I had an amazing interview about 10 minutes from my house...sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear!

3.) I was schooled by a crockpot. The lesson I learned, you can never, ever have enough crockpots. Or tupperware. Or scouring pads for when the food in the crockpot burns. Whoops. 

This week I'm trying a few of the recipes that I didn't get to last week like the creamy crockpot spaghetti, beer braised short ribs, and cran-apple chicken, but adding these recipes to my plans as well: 

Chicken with Paprika Sauce
Beer Pizza Crust, which I hope ends up being made unlike the Beer Pizza from yester-menu plan

Nothing says it's going to be a great week like having multiple beer recipes in the plans! 

Happy New Week to you! 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe this week will be our week! Lots of job dust coming your way! Happy belated Birthday as well!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio