Foodbuzz Banner

Find What You're Looking For

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Menu Plan - Week of 9/10

Happy Saturday Morning to my wonderful readers. I have been up and about for hours now (thank you, DJ!) and have this week's menu ready to go. 

This week, I'm embracing that thing called brinner, aka breakfast for dinner. When I was a Resident Assistant in college, the breakfast for dinner draw to unpopular events like "Learn How To Budget Your Time Wisely" made sure to draw a crowd. 

Here is the menu plan in no particular order: 

Country Club Chicken
Fajita-Ranch Chicken Wraps
Mama's Amazing Ziti
Pork-Potato Hash with Eggs
Rotini and Cheese
Braised Short Ribs with Egg Noodles
Greek-Style Pork Chops

I also focused on recipes that have a pretty quick prep time (not counting marinades) and are on the table quickly. It is my first full week back to working full-time with a room full of children under the age of two and I have the wonderful feeling that this.will.suck. Don't get me wrong, I love babies - I just don't know that I will be able to keep up with them. Better work some sweet treats in too to give me some motivation! 

I hope that you enjoy the rest of the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio