Foodbuzz Banner

Find What You're Looking For

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve



Wow - it is almost here. In a few short hours, we will be entering a new year. It's hard to believe that time has flown so quickly. I have many wonderful memories from 2011. My sister joined me in the kitchen a few times, baking was a family affair, and I tried lots of new and wonderful family friendly recipes to share with all of you. 


I look forward to another year of watching DJ grow, trying new recipes, and making tons of new memories. I am excited to continue to challenge myself in the kitchen and share my journey with all of you. 


To all of my readers, Happy New Year to you and your family. 
Have fun and be safe! See you next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio