Foodbuzz Banner

Find What You're Looking For

Friday, November 18, 2011

Passing It On

Happy Friday! I can't believe another week has flown by. Last night, I had a visit from my lovely sister. What did we do? Bake, of course. 

We made the cookie that I have become infamous for in the family - the snickerdoodle. We also made a batch of chocolate chip cookies and tried a new recipe that I will be sharing next week - just in time for Thanksgiving feasts. 
My favorite thing? This- 


Some of my favorite people in the world, sitting around the table having a good time and enjoying the fruits of our labor. 

With no further ado, the winners of my first ever giveaway are: 

Comment #2, Heather Lynne 
"I am thankful for my friends and my family-they are amazing! As a side note, my hometown is Pittsburgh too and I really hope I win this! I currently live in Maryland but want to move back home ASAP :-)"

Comment #5, Cara from The Boys Made Me Do It said...
"I'm thankful for my family and friends!"

Congrats ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio